08/04/2023-29/04/2023200H YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – with emphasis on ayurvedaRated 0 out of 5€4999.00
Our home is a beautiful renovated private finca, perched on top of a hill overlooking the ocean in PORTINAX, North of the island, in double rooms, ideal for submerging oneself in the studies of Yoga.
🧚♀️ It is possible to pay in several payments
🧚♀️ school registered with Yoga Alliance
Student receives a certificate which allows them to register with YA
€500 deposit (none refundable if person cancels last minute)
and to reserve a space 🧚♀️
WHAT IS UNIQUE
– Our training will be small and intimate, which will allow the students to dive deeper within themselves as well as with the teachings.
– If you are not able to be physically present, the training sessions will be live on Zoom and recorded.
– We focus on building the student’s meditation practice from day 1, because it’s all about practice, practice, practice!
– We love to sing! Mantras and Bhajans are chanted through the course, harmonizing not only the environment but ourselves in the process.
– Students learn how to start healing themselves and others by applying some Ayurvedic healing principles & techniques.
– We teach you more than how to become a well-rounded yoga teacher, We teach you to become a Yogi infusing elements of Shamanism, Tantra, Ayurveda & Yoga therapy as well as some basics tools for giving pranic healing utilizing Mama Therapy.
– Our school is registered with Yoga Alliance and our lead teacher is registered as E-500 RYTs and as YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Providers).
HIGHLIGHTS WHAT WE WILL COVER
Ayurveda and Yoga principles and fundamentals
Yoga History, the VEDAS, the different Yogic paths
Study and practice of Pranayama, mantra & Japa Mala
Language of the Bhutas (5 elements and their connection to Yoga and Ayurveda), study for the DOSHAS and how to balance them in the Yoga practice.
Study of the GUNAS & VAYUS from an Ayurvedic & Yogic point of view.
Study of the concepts of: AGNI, AMA, DHATUS, KOSHAS, KRIYA, DHARMA.
Study of Yogic Anatomy & Physiology, how breathing affects posture, PRANA as the link between Yoga & Ayurveda, breathing energetics and pranayama techniques to sooth the Doshas.
Study of the higher energy Centers: CHAKRAS, MARMA, NADIS.
The Alchemy of Yoga & Ayurveda: DINACHARYA, KRIYAS, MANTRA, MUDRAS, BANDHAS.
Ayurvedic nutrition & Sattvic eating.
Introduction to herb alchemy
The business of being a yoga teacher (professional development), yoga teacher ethics & code of conduct, lifelong learning, marketing and promotions.
Yoga Humanities: history, philosophy, ethics.
Professional Essentials: teaching methodology, class design, cueing, assisting.
Practicum: knowledge and skills, practice teaching, mentorship and feedback.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED
Tuition & Yoga Teacher Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Course Manual and handouts.
3 meals, tea and snacks.
EXTRA WORKSHOPS ON:
MENTAL HEALTH & AYURVEDA
Monday to Saturday (Wednesdays and Sundays are OFF)
6:30 | Meditation + Breath work– Daily Inspiration Quote
7:45 – 9:15 | Yoga Practice – Music & Chanting
9:30 | Breakfast
10:30 — Noon | lectures based on the following topics: Yoga and Ayurveda Theory, teaching Methodology, Philosophy, A & P, Lifestyle, Yoga therapy, Ayurveda knowledge, Video Tutorials, Yoga Therapy, Herb Alchemy, Ethics, Code of Conduct, etc..
12 Noon | Nature walk before Lunch
13:00 – 14:00 | SEVA, Study time & relaxation,
14:00 – 16:00 | Lectures. Continuation from the above.
16:30 – 18:00 | Asana Practice in pairs, students will take turns teaching during this time. We start day 1.
18:00 | Yoga Nidra-meditation (optional)
19:00 | Dinner
22:00 | Bedtime
“The word YOGA is derived from the sanskrit root yuj meaning to bind, join, attach and yoke, to direct and concentrate one’s attention on, to use and apply. It also means union or communion. It is the true union of our will with the will of God. ‘It thus means’, says Mahadev Desai in his introduction to the Gita according to Gandhi, ‘the yoking of all the powers of the body, mind and soul to God; it means the disciplining of the intellect, the mind, the emotions, the will, which that Yoga presupposes; it means a poise of the soul which enables one to look at life in all aspects evenly.” — B.K.S IYENGARExpert: LIILAMAYA LILIANA0 out of 5
-Certificated: MARMA POINT THERAPY – ONLINE COURSERated 0 out of 5€299.00
CERTIFICATED ONLINE COURSE
Learn how to optimal healing on a physical, mental and emotional level.
The Power of Marma Marmas are integral to all Ayurvedic therapies from simple self-treatments to complex clinical procedures. They form one of the main pillars of Ayurvedic thought and practice. Marmas are also an important aspect of the science of Yoga, with which Ayurveda is closely connected. Yoga not only has a sophisticated system of physical postures, it also recognizes the power of Prana or the life-force, which is reflected through the marma points on the surface of the body. An understanding of marmas can add greater efficacy to any level or type of yoga practice whether using the body, the breath or the mind.
Marmas are part of a greater ‘sacred physiology’ that maps out the body according to subtle energy currents and power points. The body has its own special sacred points just as the Earth has its sacred sites and energy currents according to sacred geography. We must learn this sacred geography of our own body in order to attune ourselves both to the Earth and to the greater cosmos. In this course you will learn some fundamentals of the Ayurvedic system of healing and Marma therapy, its methods through massage, aromatherapy and pranic healing, how to protect these powerful points through the use of mantra, visualization and meditation as well as emotions associated with particular organs and their respective Marma points.
WHAT – WHEN
A MARMA study manual A Consultation call with Lilamaya. Scheduled after booking.
Tutorial Video of an entire Marma Point Therapy
Sequence with step by step guidance on how to apply to clients.
A certificate for Marma Point Therapy will be issued by LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda School. Experience the energetic pathways of Marma points therapy now.
MARMA THERAPY (study at your own pace course)
What is Included in this Course:
* A MARMA study manual in PDF form which will be downloadable after you have purchased the course.
* A Consultation call with Lilamaya
* Once finished studying the manual, you will receive the tutorial Video of the entire Marma Point Therapy Sequence with step by step guidance ~ instructions on how to apply it to clients.
* Follow by: Practice, practice, practice at your own pace.
* You are asked to record / log min 10 practice sessions with your comments and observations where you apply the sequence to clients.
* Once you feel comfortable giving the treatment, you make a video of you giving a session to a client,
* then send it to me for review. if all ok….
* A certificate for Marma Point Therapy will be issued by LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda School and mailed to you.Expert: LIILAMAYA LILIANA0 out of 5
-Learn To DJ – Online TrainingRated 0 out of 5€850.00
Award-winning DJ academy · Learn To DJ
DJ Mystery To Mastery shows you step by step how to mix music that supercharges your medicine, attracts people to your events and rocks the dance floor!
Here’s what you’ll get:
#1– LIFETIME ACCESS
32 video lessons — everything you need to know about DJing
#2– EXPERT ADVICE
Masterclasses — specialised advice from Iszabel and guest DJs, Artists and Producers
#3– INTENSIVE LEARNING
Real-time mixes — see what happens, how and when
#4– LIVE Q&A’s
Ask Iszabel anything — DJ and performance related
#5– EMBODIMENT SESSIONS
Ecstatic Dances, Movement Medicine sessions and practice tasks — help integrate the learning
#6– CEREMONIES & EMPOWERMENT EXERCISES
Enrich your learning experience — through guided, internal enquiry
#7–TIME TO PRACTICE
Hone your skills — a must for good DJs
Peer-to-Peer support — learn and grow together
Private Facebook group — receive support and encouragement from like-minded people
#10– SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
PDFs and bonus links —accessible and downloadable
A heart-based approach to the art of mixing music
You don’t have the gear or access to equipment
You don’t have the time
You don’t want to go on this journey alone
You are a conscious dance facilitator, bodyworker, yoga teacher, movement therapist, sound healer, breathworker or bedroom DJ
You are committed to your own expansion and evolution
You want to offer a creative outlet to balance body, mind and soul
You want to attract more people to your events
You will find that learning to DJ is not as scary as it seems.
And you can fit it in with your life, whilst receiving regular live support.
- You will feel confident about your creative growth
- You will be supported by a community of like-minded peers and experts
- You will feel empowered to offer your new skills
- You will be free of doubt about your ability to DJ like a pro
- You will integrate the learning in your body, heart and mind
And best of all…
- Your community will benefit from the unique, deepened sessions you provide themHere is the summary of what you’ll get:
WHAT WILL YOU GET
32 online videos Masterclasses
Real-time mixing examples 6 months access to Live Q&A’s
Embodiment Sessions Ceremonies & Empowerment Exercises
Time To Practice
Peer to Peer Learning
Community Access to the private Facebook group
PDFs & links Accountability
PAYMENTS PLANS possible – please contact us for more infoExpert: ISZABEL0 out of 5